E-Course Pinopressure Therapy
|Duration of the video - 6:14 h - Free lessons|
|PDF materials - 95 pages - Preview|
|Certificate - Polish and English - Preview|
Are you a physiotherapist, manual masseur, naturotherapist or doctor looking for alternative solutions that will allow you to deal with orthopedic and pain problems of your patients in a quick and non-invasive way? Pinopressure is the perfect technique for you! Learn to apply it with a 6-hour online course taught by an experienced therapist and over 90 pages of PDF to help you learn!
What is Pinopressure therapy
Pinopressure therapy is one of the methods of manual therapy. It is a non-invasive method (the skin is not pierced during the procedure). This method is about stimulating specific points on the human body with the help of dedicated tools. Working on skin points stimulates specific centers in the brain. The muscular and ligamentous systems receive signals from the corresponding parts of the brain, which leads to the relaxation of accumulated tensions and reduction of pain.
Pinopressure is a part of an integrative medicine. It is based on the Far East acupressure and acupuncture and Western reflexotherapy, as well as manual medicine techniques (manual therapy), various massage techniques and dry needling. The combination of all these techniques creates a comprehensive treatment method.
The growing popularity of Pinopressure therapy
Pinopressure is a method that is very popular among physiotherapists. We want to meet the growing interest in this method. Consequently, we are currently in the process of introducing online Pinopressure courses also in the UK, USA and Dubai. The online course is available with English subtitles and English lector.
Who can Pinopressure help?
Pinopressure is recommended primarily for various orthopedic and neurological diseases, which include:
- myofascial pain,
- pains in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine,
- overload pains,
- post-traumatic and postoperative conditions,
- limitations of the range of motion in the joints.
Who is this e-course for?
The Pinopressure e-course is primarily intended for:
- orthopedic doctors and neurologists
- anyone who wants to reach for solutions combining conventional and unconventional medicine
What are the advantages of our online course
- An online course is a very good way of presenting concentrated knowledge.
- The video materials are concrete, transparent and well-structured.
- The videos present theoretical knowledge in the form of lectures and present in detail the practical application of individual therapeutic techniques.
- Navigating the topics is very simple thanks to the course structure. It is easy to come back to the topics that interest us.
- Comprehensive PDF materials are included with the course to summarize and complete the knowledge.
- After completing the course, you can take an online test and obtain a certificate of completion issued by MTS Struzik Academy.
- Online course participants acquire access to materials for one year.
After completing the course, you will receive a personal certificate in Polish or English.
Tools included in course
With buying this course you will get set of tools that will allow you to practice Pinopressure therapy. Sets include:
- Big box for keeping all tools
- Set of three pieces of Pinokat (knife like tool)
- Set of 10 pieces of Pins (nail like tool)
We will ship it to every country in European Union.
Who is Tomasz Struzik the lecturer of Pinopressure therapy online curse
Tomasz Struzik is the founder of the largest Pinopressure therapy school in Poland - MTS Struzik Academy. He has a master's degree in physiotherapy. He is chiropractic, certified acupuncturist and a graduate of the Levit School of Manual Therapy in Prague. Tomasz Struzik has many years of experience in working in hospitals (Military Clinical Hospital, Rehabilitation Institute in Wrocław) and in his own rehabilitation center. He perfected Pinopressure and became a known promoter of this method. He conducts lectures (stationary and online) for hundreds of therapists throughout Poland.
Who we are
Holiapp.me is the largest online platform for online courses in holistic medicine, integrative medicine and natural medicine in Poland. We work with many therapists - the most famous specialists in their fields in Poland. We have been operating since 2017. Since then hundreds of therapists in Poland have trusted us.